books

Tuesday 30 June 2020

my week was fantastic!!!

Hi bloggers I have been having a great week and I have been doing lots of maths, reading and writing.  We did lots of stories since week 9 or before that I can't remember how long ago it was but I have done some. For math  a have been doing  alot of diagrams as well as a favourite pet tally chart. What is your favourite pet? thT choices are dog, cat, fish, bird my chart says that cats won. I don't like cats, I like dogs most and cats not so much. I ended up in hopitel by one. I use to have a fish but mum gave it to someone else it was my fish. We did a cross country practise and I ran slow and steady and proud. I did fall over sometimes but I got back up dusted my self off and took off straight away. I did not give up at all.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question