books

Wednesday 22 July 2020

X-country!!!!!

Hi bloggers on  Tuesday we did X-country and I came 3rd! i was so proud and I joged the hole time the fastest year 5 was right behind me and I did not give up at all .My friend came 4th my mum was so proud of me and I was to tired to do more walking but I had to walk to bronardos preschool to get someone and when I got home I fell on the floor and I had to get my brother to help me. And I was so not giving up  I was so happy it was the first time I did make it to the top three it was challenging but I was happy with what I got.




  























  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great job coming 3rd on cross country it must of taken a long time. Did you like cross country. How much jumps did you do? 3rd is a really good place to come.
    From Samuel.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question