books

Wednesday 17 June 2020

my money unit

Hi bloggers I have been doing math. And we have made a class money unit but we call the money  te maheriean dollars . And to earn the money we have to compleate our work also we have to count the money and make sure we don't lose it. But they are fake money and we are having a sale for baking,toys,books clothes. The challenging part has been counting the money  I am so excited to go to the sale and we are haveing it after teacher only day and the weekend I might take some photos of it for my next blog post. bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question