books

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Me and my friends doing playground routines!

Hi bloggers I have been doing some playground routines.   It was fun we did it on grass and on the playground we did cartwheels and lifting my friends Ruby and Riley we did lots of things that we agreed on and we  had so much fun. This was hard for me but fun this one was on the grass. Ruby did back hand spring and ariel and handstand and a backflip. We learnt that practice makes perfect!  Have you done a routine before? 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora
    My name is Yumi and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.
    i i really like the part when you all did the performance together you guys have good teamwork!
    You all made me a memory when i did a performance last year me and my cousin danced for christmas.
    I wonder how you did that all fast it just came out of nowhere.
    How did you organize what to do at practice?

    Please visit my blog here

    From Yumi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ki ora Yuni I'm Dominic from Yaldhurst Model School thanks for the astonishing comment. We organized the routine by disguising what we should do and then we practiced that and if we didn't like that we would try more and then when we caught the right parts and tricks we would do a practice of that. that's when we got the right moment

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question