books

Wednesday 26 August 2020

treasure!!!!!

Hi Bloggers.

I have been  doing a workbook  about treasure. The three children were named Jumbo, Gumbo and Mumbo .   It was fun I  learnt that working on the farm and not being lazy was the correct thing to do.  This process was fun  and his father passed away we had so much fun  and when they saw their father  saw a flicker of interest in his sons eye when the father passed away  they tore up seed bags and threw the farm tools around  and they searched all day and  all night.  When all the boys got angry and threw  the farm tools into a shed  and  threw  the seeds into the fields  and  what I learnt was not to be lazy. And work on the farm and earn money.      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dominic.I'm Lilly I like your slide it has cool caritatis but maybe you could put some more slides in so that so more people will comment on the slide you have made.how mey slides have you done? bye Dominic.
    From Lilly

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question