books

Thursday 16 September 2021

te reo maori

 kia ora bloggers on tuesday the 14th it was te reo maori week and that we tried to break the world record of the endangered language  when you have to do it guess what you can sing and even listen learn the barely spoken language we did the singing . then we did a photo collage that ended up coming up awesome. We were lucky because at 12pm on Tuesday's we have our Kapa Haka session so wet set it up with our tutor, Matua Anton, and took part in this amazing movement! have you spoken in a different language?

what language would you speak as a secondary one?    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question