books

Wednesday 19 August 2020

my awesome school work for reading

 Hi bloggers I have been reading and we learnt about the main event this was a significant event we had to do a lot of drawing and I have drawn about treasure I like to draw things but this was  fun and for work for school I  had fun but. When I draw this I remembered that my grandad owns a digger here are some examples. This is the significant event in the story because when the father passed away he tolled the children there was  treasure so they worked on the farm before they would eat chips and watched movies and burped. 






  This is an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question